Bringing Items in to Sell
- Bring your items in for us to look at!
- We accept items Monday-Wednesday, anytime from 10:00-6:00.
- We ask that items are clean and in working condition, with no stains, rips, or holes. Only gently used items will be accepted.
- The buying process takes anywhere from a week to two weeks.
- We look over each item!
- We look and evaluate items based on condition, as well as brand and current inventory need at the store.
- We do accept items for all seasons but are more particular when it comes to quality and condition for off-season items.
- After we decide what we will accept, and what we will not, all items are entered into a computer system with a pre-determined pricing algorithm.
- We send you an offer!
- Offers will be made via text or call and come in the option of cash or store credit.
- We ask that you respond and stop in within two weeks of the initial offer to collect money and additional rejected items.
- Rejected items can be personally collected or donated directly to a local charity through our store. Just let us know what you would like to do!
102 W. Water Street, Decorah, Iowa.